Image Map

Friday, July 23, 2010

FIRST POST!

WOOHOO! One more blog for me to neglect....er.......I mean faithfully update all the time because I'm awesome and do NOT have the biggest case of adult ADHD on the planet earth! Welcome:) So glad you found your way to my new blog for my super sweet business- Pink Sugar Shoppe. A ton of people that know me are SHOCKED to find out that I enjoy making such crafty goodness. But Crafty Goodness is my middle name. Or names :P I've ran my own clinical studies and the best way for someone to harness their extreme case of adult ADHD is to sequester them in a tiny space with lots and lots of crafty goodness and see if either their head explodes or they actually do something productive. Well as you can see.....my head hasn't exploded yet! LOL. I really do love making all these accessories and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them. I hope that this becomes a way for Pink Sugar Shoppe's customer's to get to know me better and vice versa. I will be running all my contests from now on through my blog as FB frowns down on giveway's and HEAVEN FORBID I make the FB gods angry! So WELCOME! I'm glad to have a longer space than the 145 characters that FB allows....which could be dangerous but I will try and keep my ranting to a minimum. Thanks again and enjoy:)

3 comments:

  1. Rachel you have done a great job I am so happy for you and I will follow for sure. Love you Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!!!!! Just so you know, you've made it to my Blog bookmark list! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather and Marcy! Bookmark blog list.....WOOOHOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete