Image Map

Monday, July 26, 2010

BABY LEGGINGS HAVE ARRIVED!


What screams 100 degree weather more than.....BABY LEGGINGS!!!! Okay, okay, so maybe baby leggings aren't what you would be thinking of right NOW, but in a few short weeks when that fall weather hits you will be thanking me people! people! And to show your appreciation I will accept any and all Starbucks cards! :P But seriously, these cute baby leggings are the perfect accessory for the upcoming colder weather. These can be worn 3 ways. They can be used to cover your baby's entire leg but can also be used as leg warmers for a younger child and arm warmers for an older child. So cute! I have limited quantities of these babies so stock up now! You can find them on my website at www.pinksugarshoppe.com. Let me know if you have any questions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment