Image Map

Monday, July 26, 2010

FINALLY!


I am so happy to finally announce my new website..........

www.pinksugarshoppe.com

WOOHOO! It's been a ton of work getting it up and at times I may have wanted to curl up in the corner and rock myself in the fetal position but........IT'S UP! FINALLY! I'm very excited to have this site up and running and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do. I had the AMAZING Katie from www.mylittlemonsters.net do my website and I would highly recommend her awesomeness to anyone who is needing a website. The store is pretty naked right now so PLEASE judge me silently in your heads and I will be adding new items daily and updating through blog posts. ALSO, I will be doing all my weekly drawings with the names of my blog followers so it pays to be a stalker ya'll! LOL. Hope everyone is having a great week and stay tuned for product updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment